Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Red or Dark? A Survey

Okay, people. It's that time again... hair cut and color time.

As always I'm totally ascared to change my hair color. I love the red but a part of me wants to be dark and mysterious. But I'm also totally afraid I'll look too pasty and washed out. Plus, if I do it and hate it and try to change it back the red might not look as good again.

So I wimp out every time and don't do it.

So, Friday is another chance. Do I keep the red I have (and love)???

(crummy bathroom lighting!)

Or do I go really really dark brown ala Zooey D.

(quick photoshopping)

Help me! Help me! Help me!

Please comment!

3 comments:

Liz said...

You look good with both but I would stick with the red. It makes you look so vibrant! And black is super-difficult to remove. Every once in a while I go dark and end up really hating it, and getting it re-dyed and it just looks flat and blah.

WendyB said...

I think the red is spicy! Keep it!

handheld back massagers said...

I think you should go with dark brown. It look good on you and give a younger look