Friday, February 1, 2008

Flowers in my Arms

To to along with my flower feet, I would love to have this bag from Susannah Hunter. It's a limited edition bag for the Chelsea Garden Show (and I love limited editions!) but I also love peonies and the pink and champagne color combination.




As reported by Vogue -

"I love peonies," Hunter tells us. "They're out at that time of year and they're such lush, opulent and generous flowers - I thought they'd be just perfect."

All the bags have been hand-made in her central London atelier and have a velvet lining and an exclusive Chelsea label embossed with the RHS logo - making them the perfect place to tuck your Chelsea Flower Show Bloomsbury Bag by Susannah Huninvitation, designed by the formidable Manolo Blahnik. The Bloomsbury Bag by Susannah Hunter is priced £440 and available now at her site - www.susannahhunter.com

No comments: