Monday, October 20, 2008

Jonathan Saunders & Swarovski

Just as Jonathan Saunders is doing a collaboration with Target, he also has a new collection with Swarovski.

I wasn't a fan of the Go International line, even though the lines and designs are sleek and sporty, but these pieces strongly appeal to the side of me that wants to go in for modern statement pieces.

The collection has rings, bracelets, earrings and necklaces and I have a few favorites that I think stand out.

Of the rings, I really like the Obi rings.



I especially like the black but really, all three are just gorgeous.




The Ecuso necklace sparkles with square crystals and also comes in blue.



But my favorite piece of the whole line is the Tuscan necklace in white. I love the shape and the mix of casual style with the white leather cord paired with sparkly crystals. I think white and gold go so well together.



It comes in a black too, which is a great piece for tonal layering.




These pieces are made using an "exclusive Swarovski pointillage technique in which crystals are embedded into a ceramic-like material" which give them sort of an enameled look. I'd love to see these in person.


No comments: