Monday, March 8, 2010

Keep Me Covered: Tights on Gilt

As you probably know, I'm a huge fan of tights. Solid colors, patterned, lacy, you name it.

I've been asked before where I get my tights and while I do keep an eye out all time time, I do have a few favorites. Check them out here.

But I need to add a new resource to the list... Gilt!

I have recently found some really cute tights on the site, marked down, and was able to snatch a few of them up before they sold out.

I grabbed a pair of these matte black tights with grey diamonds from the Valentino & Wolford collaboration. Wolford tights are typically around $50+ but they are so well made. I have a pair I bought over 10 years ago and they are still in perfect condition.



These are pretty subtle and can easily be worn at work.



I have a real fondness for pin-striped tights and these Cynthia Rowley tights have a great taupe and blue stripe.





These are also Cynthia Rowley and even cuter in person. I wore them on a client trip paired up with a basic black top and pencil skirt. The tights added a layer of interest and had a bit of sparkle as well.



Remember, you don't have to limit yourself to just muted colors, have some fun with it!

If you don't have an account on Gilt, or the other shopping sites, click here and check out the latest deals:

Invite to Gilt

Invite to Rue La La

Invite to Ideeli

Invite to Haute Look

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...
and tights are great on your legs !