Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sparkle Sparkle Joy Joy

It cracks me up that as I'm watching old episodes of L.A. Ink with the hubby that almost all of the jewelry the girls wear on the show is Tarina Tarantino.  Cute tattoo-ed girls love the sparkly goodness of her designs.

I only have one tiny tattoo myself but I've been a big fan of her crystal pave heart necklaces and was actually searching them up on her store and eBay just this week.  Luckily they were part of the ideeli sale and I was able to nab my two favorite colors for about half the regular price. Wooo hooo!

Jet:




Fuschia:



Sadly they won't arrive until mid-April but that will be okay because I plan on wearing these a lot!

2 comments:

Ashe Mischief said...

OMG I totally snatched up the same 2! I went back and forth, back and forth on all of the colors, but it wasn't until those two were in the cart together that it felt "right."

Twinsies again!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

SO pretty! Very nice.

C'mon mid-April ;)

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984