Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Honey, Plum, Raspberry, Raisin

Just like everyone in the known universe, I love Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. It has that perfect sheerness and makes you look like you've spent the afternoon stuffing yourself on the ripest of blackberries.

Since I like to pump up my eyes but have pretty fair skin I need some color to my lips. If I do a nude lip color I look like the lower half of my face fell off.



So I was excited to see that Clinique was doing a line of three limited edition (my favorite words!!!) Black Honey-related colors: Black Plum, Black Raspberry, and Black Raisin. I needed a fresh tube of the Black Honey anyway and it was Clinique Bonus Time, I just ran down to the mall at got them all!

I can't wait to wear them and see which is my favorites and how well they work layered.

No comments: